While the Sydney climate is perfect for outdoor swimming pools, people remove them for many reasons including:
- Many people no longer find sufficient value in their swimming pool to warrant all the maintenance and running costs associated with owning a swimming pool,
- Many people find that home buyers’ do not want the hassle and bother of having to run and maintain a swimming pool. Equally important, they find that they will achieve a much better price for their property if they remove the swimming pool before going to market, and
- Many people who have bought an investment property, are now deciding to remove the swimming before they start looking for tenants.
If you are reading this script and you find yourself in any of the above situations – why not let the experts at DCA Hire help you?
DCA Hire has been removing swimming pools since 1995. They are experts in:
- In-ground swimming pool removal,
- Above-ground swimming pool removal,
- Swimming pool excavation,
- Vinyl swimming pool removal,
- Masonry swimming pool removal,
- Concrete swimming pool removal,
- Swimming pool demolition,
- Filling in unwanted swimming pools.