At DCA Hire, we fully understand how difficult and stressful it can be for you, your family, and your relatives to sort through deceased estate belongings. For this reason, we will be there to assist you with the process, in a sensitive manner.
When a loved one passes away, it can be very upsetting and overwhelming to be faced with the question – what to do with their belongings? Understandably, sometimes you just do not know where to start. From our experience, the process can be made a little easier if you separate the belongings into the following categories:
- The belongings that you wish to keep yourself,
- And the belongings that you want to give to charity,
- Furthermore, the belongings that can be sold, and
- Moreover, the belongings that need to be thrown out.
When you have determined what needs to be thrown out, you should consider contacting DCA Hire. We are “experts in providing professional deceased estate clean up and rubbish removal services in Sydney and surrounding areas”.
What We Can Do For You?
Our team of experts will come into the property of the deceased and remove all of the belongings that you do not wish to keep. This will involve:
- First;y, removing large household items, such as furniture, beds, chairs, tables and carpets, as well as any white goods and electrical equipment,
- Secondly, removing unwanted items from your garage and garden sheds for you, and
- Thirdly, removing debris and other rubbish from the backyard if required such, as old paint tins, tools, broken furniture, green garden matter, fallen trees, logs, broken fences, old swimming pools and pavers, or building and construction material.